To Register a Local Company limited by Shares, one needs to Reserve the name to be used and then file the following documents with the Registrar of Companies:
a) Companies Registration Form (s.18)
b) Memorandum and Articles of Association (if any)
c) Other Company forms
1. A1 – Statement of Nominal Capital
To register a Local company limited by guarantee, one needs to reserve the name to be used and then file the following documents with Registrar of Companies:
a. Company Registration Form (s.18)
b. Memorandum and Articles of Association;
When you have all the documents ready, pick assessments forms from our office or do self- assessment and pay registration fees and stamp duty. Upon registration, the Registrar will issue a certificate on incorporation within two working days.
After the company has been registered, the following forms must be filed (Company Returns).
- Company Form 20 – Particulars of Directors and Secretaries (Within 14 days)
- Company Form 18 – Notice of Situation of Registered Office & Postal Address (within 14 days)
- Company Form 10 – Return of allotment (within 60 days)
- Form of Annual Return for a company limited by shares (to be filed once every year).