1. An Application letter addressed to the Honorable Minister of Justice and Constitutional Affairs (MOIJA), through the Registrar General. The letters requests for a license to gazette a specified venue/place for a marriage and the reason for gazetting the selected place.
  2. Proof that the notice of marriage was published by the Registrar or In case of a licensed church, attach a cover letter from the Church committing to officiate the wedding ceremony, a copy of the marriage banns, copy of license and gazette, stamped and signed).
  3. Copy of the receipt for booking the specified place/venue for a marriage.
  4. Copy of Invitation Card for the scheduled marriage at the specified place/venue.
  5. 1 Passport Photograph each for the Couple.
  6. Copies of Valid Identifications preferably National IDS.
  7. Registered affidavit of marriage by at least one of the parties to the marriage.
  8. Evidence of payment of Ug. Shs 300,000/- (Nationals) and 200 Dollars for None Nationals (Exclusive of bank charges) into the consolidated fund (by way of receipt from the bank).