JOB TITLE: Officer –TREP (Click here to download full advert)
External Vacancy Announcements
Publication Date: 27/07/2021
Application Deadline: One(1) Week from the date the advert.
Duration: One (1) week
- Application Process
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau seeks to recruit suitable qualified, competent, and experienced professionals to fill vacancies within various directorates and departments
- Organizational Profile
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is established as a Statutory Body under the Uganda Registration Services Bureau Act Cap. 210. The Bureau is a key player in commercial and civil registrations that facilitate private sector development and vital statistics for national planning.
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau seeks to recruit suitable qualified, competent, and experienced professionals to fill vacancies within tax registration expansion program (TREP) on one year contract basis under the Business Registration directorate.
- Employment Terms
One year contract period as applicable, to deserving professionals with the right qualification, skills, competencies and experiences.
- Application Procedure
Interested candidates who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes are invited to submit their application letters indicating day time telephone contacts, postal and email addresses, or both and three reputable referees, certificates and testimonials, to reach the Bureau not later than one week from the date of this advert.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Registration General,
Uganda Registration Services Bureau.
ONLY Emails Applications will be accepted.
Email your application accompanied with academic credentials, a detailed Curriculum Vitae and any other related documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business Tuesday 2nd August, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITIONS REQUIRED.
|No||Post||Total Number of position advertised|
JOB TITLE: Officer –TREP (10)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor- TREP.
Key responsibilities and key responsibilities and duties:
- Jointly collaborate with URA, KCCA & Local Government to implement TREP.
- Sensitize the Business Community about their Rights and obligations with regard to Business Registration and formalization
- Conduct and bring all Business Registration services nearer clients through operationalizing of mobile offices
- Through mobile offices to provide assistance to the business community about different procedures and requirements in Business formalization
- Attend weekly review meetings
- Through Mobile Offices, to provide technical assistance to business community about the different procedures and requirements in Business formalization
- Issues appropriate forms and brochures to clients.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by higher authority
Key Result Areas:
- Business names registered
- Business community sensitized
- Weekly and monthly reports submitted
- Movement of clients’ files tracked.
- Finished work handed to back to clients.
An Honors Degree in Business Administration, Law, ICT, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development, Development Studies, Business Computing, Communication, marketing or any relevant course to the tax registration expansion program (TREP)
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Computer knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer cares skills