Registering a Business Name
How to Register a Partnership
- Fill the form of Statement of Particulars required to be given pursuant to the Business Name Registration in case of a firm.
- Hand in the form for a name to check as to the availability of the name.
- The form should indicate the name of the person signing the form against the signature in case of corporate entities being the partners.
- The signature of the endorsee, title and the seal of the corporate entity must be indicated in case of corporate entities being the partners.
- Pay the registration fee and hand in the form at the Business Registry for registration
Conversion of a Business Name into a company
- Register a Business Name
- Register a Partnership Deed under the Documents Act Cap 81
- File a Notice of Cessation of the Business Name
- Return the original certificate of registration for cancellation
- Go through the procedure for new company registration.