Reports to: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- To receive mail and files from action officers.
- Carry and deliver mail and files to action officers internally in the Bureau and to external institutions as directed.
- Prepare and serve tea or coffee with URSB staff/official meetings.
- Maintain URSB dinning and kitchen clean and tidy after each shift.
- Request and maintain stock of supplies for use in the kitchen.
- Keep kitchen equipment in safe custody
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum A ‘Level Certificate and three (3) years’ experience in providing indoor services in reputable organizations.
- Basic training in Catering or Hotel Management is an added advantage.
- Files and mail delivered to right destinations.
- Office equipment cleaned and maintained.
- Teas and coffee and snacks served to members of staff.
- Kitchen cleaned.
- Windows and glass partitions cleaned.
- Cutlery cleaned.
- Garbage and trash containers cleaned.
- Kitchen rugs washed regularly.
- Projection of quantities for kitchen supplies prepared.
- Good interpersonal skills, personal hygiene and cleanness and good office organization.