Reports to: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- Drive staff members/URSB visitors to and from meeting places and other official destinations.
- Transport and deliver URSB mails or goods to specified destinations in line with the URSB’s objectives.
- Maintaining vehicles under one’s responsibility in a road worthy condition in line with URSB and national requirements.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicl
- Maintaining trip movement records in line with URSB’s recommended procedures.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of at least an ‘A’ Level Certificate with a valid Driving licence with at least two classes
- 3 years’ experience as a Driver with a reputable organization.
- Having a Certificate in Defensive driving or motor vehicle mechanics is added advantage.
- Vehicles maintained in good running conditions.
- Staff and visitors transported according to program.
- Mails and goods received recorded in a delivery book.
- Vehicles inspected and reports made for maintenan
- Vehicles washed and maintained clean.
- Mileage sheets, LPOs and kept safely.
- Mileage reading recorded.
- Accountability report of trip expenditures prepared.
- Good interpersonal skills and good and oral and written communication skills in English.