Reports to: Systems Administrator
Overall Job Purpose:
The purpose of the position is to gather data and capture information into databases as required.
- Maintains database by entering new and updating data as guided by the systems administrator
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information as per establishes entry priorities
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Provide internal and external helpdesk support on the different registrations
- Perform routine system backups as guided by systems administrator
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Perform any other related work assigned by the authority.
- a) An Honor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT, Statistics, or Quantitative Economics.
- b) Computer operation skills in database maintenance
- c) Good interpersonal skills.
- d) Good communication skills