- Must be a Ugandan
- LC 1 letter from place of residence.
- Certified copy of birth certificate, certified by the National Identification and Registration Authority (to prove parentage).
- Photocopy of passport and national ID for the applicant to prove nationality.
- Copy of national ID or passport for one of the parents/guardian or nearest relative
- Registered Statutory declarations of the applicant stating that he/she is single
- Registered Statutory declarations of one of the applicant’s parents or guardian or nearest relative stating that the son / daughter is single,
- A null search report from the marriage registry.
UGX 25, 000 shillings. The letter is issued to Ugandans only.
- The client submits request to URSB offices attaching all the above requirements (including proof of payment)
- Waits for a call to pick the letter from the Secretary to Director Civil Registry in 30 minutes