Summary of available positions.
Job Title: Manager, Planning and Strategy
Reports to: Director, Planning and Research
To facilitate the formulation of strategic and operational plans, budgets and coordinate reporting processes against such plans.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in engagements with different stakeholders of the Bureau such as NPA especially on matters relating to planning and budgeting ensuring that national and international development priorities are addressed in URSB plans.
- Facilitates formulation of annual and quarterly work plans, BFP, MPS et
- Provides technical support to partnerships and stakeholder engagements to ensure URSB gets maximum benefit
- Supports reporting by directorates on URSB strategic investment plans.
- Coordinates weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting by the directorates.
- Supports work plans preparation process for specific projects in the Bureau.
- Carries out preparations of proposals, concepts papers business plans and other instruments for stakeholder engagements.
- Supervises data generation analysis processes, done mostly by planne
- Participates in conception, formulation and implementation of studies/ surveys in the Bureau.
- Participates in monitoring and evaluation planning and implementation.
- Carries out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Director, Planning & Research.
- An Honours degree in Economics or Development Studies or Planning or
- Statistics from a recognised university.
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience in a Government Agency, Ministry or Local Government two (2) of which must be at senior level.
- Computer literacy