REPORTS TO: Supervisor- TREP.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Jointly collaborate with URA, & Local Government to implement TREP activities
- Sensitize the Business Community about their Rights and obligations with regard to Business Registration and formalization
- Conduct and bring all Business Registration services nearer clients through operationalizing of mobile offices
- Through mobile offices to provide assistance to the business community about different procedures and requirements in Business formalization, registration patents, copyrights, trademarks, and civil marriage.
- Through Mobile Offices, to provide technical assistance to business community about the different procedures and requirements in Business formalization
- Issues appropriate forms and brochures to clients.
- Perform any other role as may be assigned by higher authority
Key Result Areas:
- Business names registered
- Community sensitized on business formalization, registration of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and on requirements for civil marriage.
- Weekly and monthly reports submitted
- Movement of clients’ files tracked.
- Finished work handed to back to clients.
- An Honors Degree in Business Administration, Law, ICT, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Social Work and Social Administration, Community Development, Development Studies, Business Computing, Communication, marketing or any relevant course to the tax registration expansion program (TREP)
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Computer knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer cares skills